Thursday, August 21, 2008

Downtown Celebration

The Mays took in the annual mayor's downtown celebration last night - we saw Max with the rock & roll camp kids - he played drums for Hit Me With Your Best Shot & Pork & Beans. I have a Flip video of some of it, but haven't figured out how to post that yet... also have video of Coach Emily's Drury DanceTeam girls performing.
It was too bad Mass MoCA didn't have Lara & Yael perform again this year - looked a bit forlorn without some real excitement for their event!
This year is the first time I closed Tangiers and wandered around myself - usually I am face painting a thousand kids and don't have time to take in the festivities. Left Main Street early to go to Wednesday night drawing @ Williams, can't miss that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud you posted! I thought Max did My Name is Jonas, but was wishing he did Pork & Beans??

I wish I was there with you guys and got to see everything.