Monday, September 15, 2008

wow-ow


What a difference a weekend makes! While Max & I were out collecting cans & bottles to recycle for the soccer team, and hawking raffle tickets for a $300 gas card for the marching band, the captains of high-level shell games were on the killing floor! wonder how it will all shake out on wall street/main street. Here in Massachusetts this morning, we are basking in warm tropical breezes courtesy Hurricane Ike as he heads back to the sea. I'm inside, with all the windows and doors thrown open, the drapes billowing like sails. I'm taking a break from preparing the 14 drawings for a show in the halls of the regional hospital here in town. Go see the show! Hopefully no one sees it on a gurney - I believe it is going to be hung in one of the halls in the ER! 

No comments: